A vote for the Conservatives on 6 May is a vote to cut your Council Tax.
Harlow's Labour Council are hiking your Council Tax yet again - for the eighth time in the last nine years. They are making you pay hundreds extra every year for their incompetence.
If the Conservatives win the local elections in May, we will move an urgent budget to cut your Council Tax so that you keep more of your hard earned money.
We will end 8 years of Labour council tax hikes and end Labour's waste. No more money wasted on PR consultants; no more lost on bungled bin collections contracts; no more wasted on a £100m monorail leading to nowhere.
The Conservatives will:
- Cut your Council Tax
- Strengthen our NHS, with a new hospital, more nurses and more doctors
- Build an even better Harlow by regenerating the town with up to £75 million
- Make our streets safer with more Bobbies on the beat
- Invest in our schools and college with 7 major school upgrades, more funding for every pupil and £3 million extra for Harlow College
- Deliver Harlow homes for Harlow families
That is the choice at this election: Labour making you pay for their chaos or Conservatives cutting your Council Tax and building back better.